A small number of Co-ordin8 Students have been invited back to join a Summer Programme at Paignton Parish Church Hall.
1. When students arrive they wait, socially distanced in the garden
2. Their temperature is taken, and that of the person who transported them and logged on our Track and Trace system
3. Temperature is taken by pointing the thermometer at the student’s forehead.
4. Students are staying in a bubble whilst at Co-ordin8, the same bubble every time they attend and entre either by door A or B and exit the same door.
5. All staff are wearing masks and visas if necessary and wear different clothes in work to out of work.
6. All students are sitting at their own table with their own equipment and all 2 meters apart.
Leave a Reply