As part of our summer activities, we are working on a ‘future-proof your park’ project. And we have designed a treasure hunt quiz, with questions set all about the park. If you are in Paignton, and you have a spare 20 minutes, pop along to Palace Avenue Gardens to complete it.
- What large object is growing in front of the war memorial?
- What is the name of the regiment that is honoured on the brass plaque?
- How many flag poles are there in the park?
- Can you ride your bike in the park?
- How many large mature trees are there?
- How many rubbish bins are there?
- Where can you get your local information from in the park?
- What is the large piece of upright granite in the middle of the park?
- How many benches are there in the whole park?
- What is keeping an eye on you and keeping you safe?
- How many square planters are there in the top circle of the park?
- How many different timeline pictures are there on the floor in the circle?
- Can you play ball games in the park?
- How many trees are there around the outside of the top circle of the park?
- How many entrances are there?
- 8th city of London post office rifles
- Notice info board
image: “Palace Avenue Paignton” by Paul Anderson is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0
Leave a Reply