Where was that bubbly drink Coke Cola invented? And what is Caviar? Get your teeth into our food and drink quiz. (Scroll down for answers.)
Food and Drink
1. ‘Purple Dragon’, ‘White Satin’ and ‘Bolero’ are types of what vegetable?
2. What drink is advertised with the slogan ‘It gives you wings’ ?
3. Where do you find the ‘Parsons Nose’?
4. What is Caviar?
5. What country does ‘Chow Mein’ come from?
6. What animal does ‘venison’ meet come from?
7. What bun is traditionally eaten at Easter?
8. What traditional dish is eaten in Scotland, especially on Burn’s Night?
9. Where does the dish Lasagne come from?
10. Where was Coca Cola invented?
- Red Bull
- on a chicken
- fish eggs
- Hot Cross Buns