From the where parmesan cheese comes from to how many holes are there in a ten pin bowling ball, here’s a quiz to entertain you at home. (Scroll down for answers.)
- Where does the president of the United States of America live?
- Which country does parmesan cheese come from?
- What is the name of the highest Mountain in Africa?
- What type of tree do dates grow on?
- How many rings are there on the Olympic flag?
- How many holes are there in a standard ten pin bowling ball?
- How many cards are there in a complete pack of cards?
- In the fairy tale of Cinderella, what does Cinderella leave behind at the ball?
- Which continent is the Sahara Desert located on?
- Parrots, pelicans and cuckoos are all types of what?
- the White House
- glass slipper