At home bake a cake and post the picture to show friends what you have made. Below you will see the recipe that I used at home and pictures of my cake. It didn’t last long at my house.
4 oz (100 grams) margarine
8 oz (200 grams)sugar
8 oz (200 grams) flour
1 oz (25 grams) cocoa
A little milk if needed
Icing sugar, cocoa, a spoon of margarine.
- Cream the margarine and sugar together in a baking bowl
- Beat in the 2 eggs until lighter and creamy
- Add the flour and cocoa, mix in gently
- If the mixture is too dry add a little milk
- Divide the mixture between 2, 7 or 8 inch, cake tins lined with baking paper or foil
- Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven. It may take longer if you have the mixture in one large cake tin.
- Leave to cool
- For the icing, mix icing sugar, cocoa and margarine (there is not enough margarine to make the icing, when mixed add a very little boiling water, a drop at a time until all mixed together. Divide between both layers.
- Take a photos for the website