Get ready to make this easy and delicious Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Follow the method and take a look at the pictures to get your mouth watering.
75g dark chocolate
250g caster sugar
2 medium eggs
150g self-raising flour
50g ground almonds (if you can have nuts, if not substitute with another 50g flour)
- Heat the oven to 170 C
- Melt chocolate and margarine and allow to cool a little
- Beat the 2 eggs in a separate container
- Stir in dry ingredients and add eggs
- Line a 20cm baking tray, pour in the cake mix
- Bake for about 25 minutes
- Remove from the oven and cut into squares while still hot, it will look a little raw but is cooked.